Sawdust Airflow dryer machine, also known as Flash sawdust dryer machine and pipe type sawdust dryer machine, is specially designed for the drying of wood chips, sawdust, small wood chips, and wood particles. It only needs to send wet wood chips, sawdust or granular materials into the dryer pipe, and use a screw conveyor to continuously add them to the drying pipe.
As the ideal water content of sawdust is 8%-15% for producing biomass briquettes and pellets. Usually, the moisture of the untreated wet sawdust is 30%-50%, and fresh sawdust from the sawmill can even up to about 60%. Even if these materials are air-dried enough, the water content can be reduced to 20% at the most, but they still can not meet the requirement for producing briquettes. So it is necessary to use the sawdust air flow dryer to heat and dry the wet sawdust before making sawdust briquettes.
Working Principle of Sawdust Air flow Dryer
The raw materials are fed into the dryer by the conveying device.Meanwhile, the heated air is driven into the dryer.Both the materials and the heated air will be fully blended and then they move forward inside the whole pipes due tothe strong suction of the air blower.Then moisture will evaporate when the biomass materials go through the wholepipe.At last, dried materials are discharged.
|Motor power (kw)
|Machine Weight (kg)
|Tube thickness (mm)
|The Diameter of Big Tube (mm)
|The Diameter of Small Tube (mm)
|The temperature of the heating air
|Supply air rate
|Dewatering amount (kg/h)
|Material moisture content
|Size of the machine (mm)
Features of Sawdust Dryer Machine
- Air flow dryer applies the principle of instantaneous drying air to dry the moisture of raw materials.
- Direct heating, fast drying, and high drying strength. Since the material is highly dispersed in the air stream, the entire surface of the particles is actively dried.
- Short drying time, low energy consumption, and high thermal efficiency.
- Air flow dryer has simple structure, small footprint, and easy to build and repair.
- Air flow drying machine is equipped automatic speed-adjusting feeding machine, electric rolling screen, and discharging conveyor, which can automatically stop and feed according to the moisture content of the dried materials.
- The moisture content of the dried materials are 8%-12%, so air flow dryer is the perfect equipment that preparing raw materials for pallet block production.
Application of Sawdust Airflow Dryer
Sawdust Airflow Dryer is specially designed for drying the biomass materials, such as wood sawdust, small wood chips, rice hull, sunflower husk, peanut shells, etc.
Sawdust is very common in life, and a large amount of sawdust is produced in various wood processing plants. This sawdust can be processed into various products such as sawdust compressed board and molded pallets. These sawdusts are usually dried when they are recycled. The Sawdust Airflow dryer machine is specially designed for drying all kinds of sawdust.